The Library, unique in character in the country provides the following educational and research facilities to the students and teachers of this university:
1. Reading Facility: The reading room can accommodate 200 students at a time to provide reading facilities of rare and out of print books, ready reference and prescribed textbooks.
2. Reference, Periodicals and Research Facility: The facilities available here include inter alias document delivery, current awareness service, preparation of directories, indexes and abstracts, and bibliographies of various types, user orientation, literature searches, guide and preparation of report for researchers and advice and problem solving of individual inquires.
3. Reprographic Facility: The library provides reproduction facilities of articles, part of rare and out of print textbooks and other published materials at a very nominal fees to meet the research and educational needs of both the students & teachers.
4. Rental Facility: The Rental library provides textbooks of foreign origin to the students for one academic session on rental basis through payment of nominal fees at the rate of 10% of the total cost of the original price of the book. This helps the students in gaining access to the textbooks of all types.
5. Lending Facility: Borrowing facilities are extended to all members of the university including students of both graduate and post-graduate levels. Inter-library loan facilities are also available.
6. Browsing Facility: Both undergraduate and post-graduate students are eligible to use internet for two hours at a time on production of their valid ID cards along with user name and password obtainable from IICT. There are 42 PCs available for this purpose.
1. General library: Saturday-Wednesday (9:00am to 5:00pm)
2. Reading Room: Saturday-Wednesday (9:00am to 10:00pm) and Thursday (9:00am to 9:00pm)
3. Browsing Room: Saturday - Thursday (9:00am to 9:00pm)